Consult with IT managers, Engineers and QA to gather requirements pertaining to development of employer’s proprietary collaboration software (software that allows collaboration/communication over various electronic platforms).
Bluescape helps companies create better. Its visual collaboration software gives teams a virtual workspace to meet, share, and develop ideas. Founded in 2012, Bluescape is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haworth.
Our company culture represents an intermix between passion for technology and rock-star output and an appreciation for a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We are located right in the heart of the peninsula, minutes away from the freeway and restaurants. Our office is beautiful, snacks are plentiful, and innovation is in the air. We’re all entrepreneurs here no matter what your role is, so if you want a hands-on, fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
- Consult with IT managers, Engineers and QA to gather requirements pertaining to development of employer’s proprietary collaboration software (software that allows collaboration/communication over various electronic platforms).
- Identify key requirements and provide solutions utilizing best practices. From SOWs (the roadmap detailing development) participate in the full development life cycle consistent with the SOW.
Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering and 1 year of experience.
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays plus a 401K
- Work in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office with plenty of snacks, parking, and high energy
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop