Security at Bluescape
We take customer and internal security very seriously.
Our Security Features
Nothing is more important to us than giving our customers the confidence that their workstreams and workspaces are safe and secure. Bluescape adheres to security policies that are based on industry best practices, and are designed upon the common control set in the ISO 27001 framework.
- Access controls. Authorization to access different data sets is based on user roles within the application—with user accounts typically created by account administrators. All data within Bluescape is access controlled through a role-based model.
- Passwords and credentials. Bluescape uses SSO to allow its customers to define authentication requirements to match their internal policies. Our SSO uses the industry standard Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) protocol.
- Authentication. SAML-based SSO.
- Data shredder. Permanent data deletion.
- Data encryption. In-transit and at rest.
- Secure integration with external systems. Bluescape can integrate via secure HTTPS Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services such as Salesforce.com®, Microsoft® CRM, SugarCRM®, and NetSuite®.
- Real-time logging and monitoring
- Routine 3rd-party validation
- Bluescape uses Amazon Web Services. Amazon is an SSAE 16 Type 2 SOC 2 Compliant data center with redundant power and Internet connectivity.
- Private cloud. Bluescape offers private cloud options for enhanced security customization.