Customer Success Manager (Detroit)
We are looking for professionals who bring emotional intelligence, a creative problem-solving perspective, and a desire to significantly impact our rapidly growing organization.
Bluescape helps companies create better. Its visual collaboration software gives teams a virtual workspace to meet, share, and develop ideas. Founded in 2012, Bluescape is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haworth.
Our company culture represents an intermix between passion for technology and rock-star output and an appreciation for a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We are located right in the heart of the peninsula, minutes away from the freeway and restaurants. Our office is beautiful, snacks are plentiful, and innovation is in the air. We’re all entrepreneurs here no matter what your role is, so if you want a hands-on, fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
CSMs at Bluescape have a breadth of customer-facing responsibilities, serving as key liaisons throughout the sales cycle and ensuring implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring customer success by drawing on your sales acumen, networking abilities, critical thinking skills, and project management capabilities. While you will be expected to work independently with customers at all levels, you will also be a major contributor to the Solutions team and the overall Bluescape organization.
We look for professionals who bring emotional intelligence, a creative problem solving perspective, and a desire to significantly impact our rapidly growing organization.
- Participate as a member of the Bluescape Sales team in presentations and discovery sessions to understand client objectives and business needs
- Uncover and business requirements through working sessions and in-depth analyses of customer processes and collaborative practices
- Define and document how Bluescape can meet and augment business requirements
- Set and manage expectations of all stakeholders around project timelines, deployment of resources, issue resolution, platform functionality, and implementation timing
- Work directly with clients to manage initial access to Bluescape, then conduct product orientation, training and coaching sessions with users
- Serve as a relationship manager, customer advocate and subject matter expert on Bluescape usage and business processes
- Leverage customer usage data to facilitate in-depth business reviews of Bluescape implementation
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the Product/Engineering/Support team to escalate issues, and prioritize desired enhancements
- Team with Bluescape Sales and business sponsors to determine and achieve goals for renewals and expansion of Bluescape
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in solutions consulting, customer success or
- Previous experience in a customer facing position with a SaaS company
- Very strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to work with and influence executive leadership within the customer base
- Ability to solve difficult issues with little supervision
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult conversations with positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to drive adoption and promote new use cases with positive traction
- Ability to travel with up to 50% off-site, in mostly quick 1-3 day trips, with the rest of the time supporting local customers
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability coverage
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays plus a 401K
- Work in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office with plenty of snacks, parking, and high energy
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop